DAT Solutions is now integrating its most popular carrier features into the AscendTMS for carriers, and it will be offered at no cost to current and future DAT carrier customers. DAT TruckersEdge, Express, and Power carrier customers can log into the AscendTMS and search loads and post their trucks as they would inside their DAT load board app or desktop product.
“Freight matching is increasingly about efficiency,” said DAT Senior Vice President Don Thornton. The integration “lets our carrier customers, especially smaller ones with fewer technical or financial resources, match their empty trucks with available DAT loads with the press of a single button. We are pleased to make AscendTMS carrier functionality available to our carrier network, the largest source of spot market capacity with 1.3 million trucks.”
The AscendTMS for DAT Solutions’ carrier customers is available immediately, DAT says, offering a multifunction management tool at various service levels, including:
- Complete dispatch control
- Load tracking, ELD integration IFTA tax reporting and fuel card imports
- Asset and driver management, driver pay and settlement, driver texting
- A 26,000-strong shipper directory
- QuickBooks integration, easy electronic data interchange (EDI)
- Branch and agent management, cargo claims handling, document management
- A free truckload rate index, and deeply integrated load searching and matching
DAT load boards are also integrated with all major carrier and broker TMS solutions, including its own DAT Keypoint.