The customer performs a load search, finds a load they are going to haul, highlights or double clicks on the load and clicks on Assure It symbol (Power)
or the A icon (Express / TruckersEdge) to register the load.
Or DAT ASSURANCE on DAT One
Fill out the Register a Load form( required fields are displayed with a red dot next to them )
1. Managing Assured loads
- Click on manage loads from the DAT Assurance page
- Click on Load ID number to add or correct any information on the load
2. Updating the status of assured loads
- Click on Manage Loads from the DAT Assurance screen.
- Under Actions click to update the status.
- Paid button: Click here to show that the check has been received ( Status on the load will change from In Process to Paid The customer has 24 hours to undo the Paid status )
- Collect button: This button will appear after 60 days has passed since the load was registered. Select this option to notify us that we need to start collection procedures on this load. ( Status will change on the load from In Process to In Collections )
- Changing Status Internally: We are able to change the status on an Assurance claim with a status of In Collection.
- Pull up the customer’s account in Siebel
- Click on the TransCore Assurance tab
- Select Credit/Tools and click on Manage Assurances
- Locate the load and select the appropriate status. Paid, Collect or Void.
3. Filling a claim
- Go to the manage loads screen and click on the collect button
- Customer needs to have the Collection Services Agreement on file with us before collection process can be continued. ( Located at the bottom of the DAT Assurance page. )
- TransCredit will contact the company within 3 business days after the load has been put into collections. (See Lesson 3 for complete Claim procedure.)
- 45 day email is sent out to customer
- 62nd day customer is sent an email asking if the debt has been paid The customer has 15 days to respond, if no response the load registration is voided.
- 68th day the customer is contacted by TransCredit and given 15 days to provide the correct Documentation to TransCredit or load registration is voided.
5. Notification emails
- 45 Day email
- 60 day email