Typically, reviews are rejected because they do not follow the DAT review guidelines. For a full list of guidelines, click here.
Here are the top 5 reasons reviews are rejected:
- The review references pricing including but not limited to, detention fees, TONU fees, deductions, agreed upon rate, and rate negotiation dollar amounts.
- The review references personally identifiable information such as a first and last name, email address, or phone number for a particular person.
- The review is overtly controversial, accusatory or could be viewed as libelous.
- The review does not have enough information and is vague without much detail
- The review references other products that are not part of the DAT family, or is about DAT's customer service.
- NOTE: If you do have feedback for us on ways to improve our products or customer service, please feel free to contact us.
If your review was rejected, you can still write a new one. Simply log into your load board product, click on DAT Directory, find the company that you wish to review and write a new one that is specific to your experience. If you need any additional assistance on how to to about this, feel free to contact our support department.