Remember to click Save when you have completed all of your changes.
- To enter an email address, type in the box provided and click Add.
- Email address will not be saved to your account until you click Save
- You must have at least one email address for emergency notification purposes even if you have switched off all of the notification options
- If you click Test Email, CarrierWatch will send an email to all email addresses already saved for your account
- Notifications will be sent to all addresses listed for your account
- To receive notifications about a specific event, put a check mark in the appropriate box and click Save
This setting is only available to users with a premium subscription. Definitions are:
|Basic Only||All carriers in your watchlist are monitored for changes to authority, safety and DOT insurance|
|Premium Only||All carriers in your watchlist are monitored for changes to authority, safety, DOT insurance and their insurance policy. You will be able to view/print the insurance certificate for any carrier on your list|
|Hybrid (Premium and Basic)||You choose the level of monitoring you want on a carrier by carrier basis. You will be able to view/print the insurance certificate for any carrier on your list monitored at premium level|
Use this page to set which warning levels are shown on the watchlist page and carrier profiles.
The setting labeled "Is not legal to haul loads" cannot be modified. Interstate carriers lacking an active DOT number and/or active authority will always be marked as Red (Warning). For other carriers:
|OK indicates that no indicator will be shown|
|Caution indicates that a yellow indicator will be shown|
|Warning indicates that a red indicator will be shown|
If a carrier has no yellow or red warnings, no indication is made on the watchlist page or the carrier profile. If a carrier has yellow but no red warnings, a yellow indicator appears. If the carrier has any red warnings, a red indicator appears.
Use the dropdowns to set which indicator, if any, is displayed for each specific data point.
Click Save to save your changes
If you have a TIA Watchdog account, enter your login ID and password here and you will be able to see carrier reports directly from that system
If your TMS is integrated with CarrierWatch by way of an automatic upload and/or download, you can look at the settings on this page. Please contact the CarrierWatch support team if you wish to make any changes. Detailed information on file layouts for integration can be found in the Resources page.